Monday, September 12, 2011

Kayla's Party

OK, so I have been asked to help plan one of my best friend's 18th birthday party.  Cool right?  I KNOW.  LOL.  It's looking to be a blast.  I think she will be able to check off one of her "50 things I want to do before I die" list.  Which is "To have one of those 'most memorable' Birthdays."  I'm kinda proud at how this is turning out.  So here is the plan.......  Psst....psss.ssss.psss.....spspsps..spspppppssssss...pssst.

What? You actually thought I was going to tell you?!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....hihhihihhiihhihiiihhi...hehehehehehehehe.....hoooooooo.   That was funny.

I can't do that.  Kayla reads this blog and I can't give any more away.  ;)

Haha.  Trust me, you're gonna love it Kayla.  Even if this made you mad :P


Ill be sure to let everyone know how it went. 



3 comments:

  1. You are a CRUEL person.

    I think you enjoy teasing me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'all have fun (: i can't wait to hear how much fun y'all have**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't figure out what you did to the grooveshark...it's confusing me...

    ReplyDelete