Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'VE BEEN TOLD TO DO AN ELEVEN

The Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.



FACTS ABOUT ME

1.  I grew up on a farm with animals you probably didn't know were even legal to own.  Emus, Ostriches, Goats, Rabbits, Exotic Pheasants from Africa, Ducks, and More.  (Almost Zebras)  


2.  I love Paintball (and now airsoft to a degree)  I have a lot of gear that if I began telling you about, you would probably get extremely lost :p


3.  I work at a local Marketing Company.  I sell dental discount plans to just about anybody.  Need a good plan? Click on the tab above that says "Where I Work"


4.  I will eat just about anything.  If it's meant to be edible, then sure I'll give it a go.  I will like most of it.  Very few things I don't like.  Things I've tried: Shark, Escargot, Cow foot, Cow Tongue, Chicken Heart, Frog Legs, Goat, Ox Tail, and more I can't remember I'm sure.   


5.  I love adrenaline.  I love paintball, airsoft, Free-running, Rollercoasters,  Skiing, and more.  I will do just about anything that gets the adrenaline pumping.  


6.  I'm also a somewhat techy guy.  I don't know a ton but when it comes to figuring it out... I'm your guy.  I love trying to figure out how to fix things and how to do different things on a computer.  I just recently took out my truck stereo and replaced it as well as removed the door panels and replaced the speakers in my truck.  That was fun :P


7.  I'm a percussionist.  I've made a goal to attain as many hand drums as possible.  Currently I'm at like 8.  I've got a Cajon, Bongo Cajon, Doumbek, Djembe, A couple smaller drums, and also my kit.  I play mostly on Sunday's during the Youth Service.  


8.  I love acting.  I'm not amazing at it.  Pretty good I think.  I've had one lead role and will have the lead in this year's spring play as ranking senior.  But I really just enjoy the class and   acting.  


9.  I'm running out of things to say lol.  Ummmmmmm...  I've never broken a bone, will not need braces, have no allergies, and rarely get sick.  Most people I tell that get angry at me :P


10.  I'm a senior-ish..... whose not even in highschool.   Yeah I know.  What?  If you click on the "My School Program" button on the tabs then it will make more sense.  I basically stopped doing highschool to start college at the age of 16.  Some say I'm a highschool drop out.  


11.  Last one.  Thank Goodness!!  This is hard.  Ok.  I wrestled for 9 years!  And by wrestling I don't mean that WWF fake stuff :p  I wrestled competitively for real.  I actually got pretty good.  Even won a national tournament.  Almost went undefeated my last year.  


Funnily enough.  This is one of the two guys I lost to.  He beat me 4-2.  And the other guy I lost to, I beat 3 times after that.  So I don't really count it.  I'm the guy in the Yellow.



Questions For Me
(Kayla Told Me to do this)

1.  What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?  Psh... Scared.  I don't get scared.  JK.  Ummmmm.  Probably the time when I had a friend over on a Sunday afternoon and he was helping me feed the animals.  I walked out to the ostrich pen to see that the door was open and the ostrich was walking through it.  And then..... It chased me.  NO JOKE!  I literally ran around a tree in circles to stay away from it.  (They can kill you with a kick.  So I was slightly scared) But then, being the genius that I am, I ran back into the cage.  It followed me in.  I climbed up on its shed that it stayed in and waited for it to turn away.  Then I took off for the gate and was able to shut it before it caught up.  SCARY!!!!!

2.  If you could be anywhere in the world right now.  Where would you be and what would you buy me as a souvenir?  Id probably be in someplace like New Zealand.  Someplace with awesome scenery.  That or some place with lots of thrills lol.  And I wouldn't decide till I got there.  I'm usually pretty good at find things people like.  It be more fun not to know.  

3.  What is your favorite type of tree?  Either the classic pine tree or an Aspen tree.  Both can be found in one of my favorite places known as the Colorado Rockies!

4.  If you could switch places with me for a day, what would it be like?  A LIVING NIGHTMARE!  Jk.  Ummmm.  I could do a Kayla pretty well.  Just laugh at everything except that which is funny.  And Say "What" a lot.  Hahahahaha.  Jk

5.  The funniest Joke I know.  (Everyone can try to answer this one if you don't already know the answer)  It's a series of 3 questions.  Do you walk to school or carry your lunch?  Is it further to Fort Collins then by bus?  What is the difference between a duck?   HAVE FUN!

6.  If someone handed you a million dollars.  ($987,654,321 was too NOT Cliche) What would you do with it?   Id save some of it.  Invest a most of what's left.  Spend a little.  And give a large portion to the church and my family and those I know in need.   

7.  If you life was a movie, what would the title be?  "A man called Blessed" ;)

8.  Why was six afraid of seven?  Cuz seven was a homicidal killer who liked to kill people with numbers for names like him.  

9.  Do you know how hard it is to come up this 11 random questions?  No but I have the feeling I'm about to find out. 

10.  If you were to audition for any reality TV show, what would it be?  Not a clue.  I don't watch reality TV :P

11.  Are you smarter then a 5th Grader?  NOPE!  Somtims mi spellin b of bi just a lil...


MY QUESTIONS
(MUHAHAHAHAHA)

1. What is the funniest thing you've ever done.  

2.  If lost everything you owned and could only keep one item.  what would it be?

3.  If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?

4.  How many states have you visited?  

5.  If you could be anything you wanted, what would it be?

6.  If you were a superhero, who would you be?

7.  What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

8.  What is your favorite COLOR?  (I like to be cliche)

9.  What's your favorite pass-time?

10.  How often do you floss your teeth?  (I was recently having a discussion with a friend about this and we both admitted to "pretty much... Never"

11.  Do you know how easy it is to come up with 11 questions?

I TAG.....

No one! And here's why:
I'm not super popular here in the blogosphere, and most people who read my blog don't have one themselves. Sooo if I passed it on, it would be to like, 3 people, 2 of whom have already done it. So instead, I'm going to say...if you're reading this, and want to do it, go for it! But be sure to let me know so I can read your answers. :-)


Also, if you don't have a blog (or have already posted this one) but you just really want to answer my questions because you love me that much, put it in a comment for everyone to see. :-) 

And now you all know more about me than you ever wanted to! How lucky you are.  (COPIED FROM KAYLA'S POST, Few things don't apply but what ever)  



2 comments:

  1. super cool answers! and love your questions. :) i hope you are having a blessed weekend!

    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the most part this made me laugh. However, I was offended at the following parts:

    -My question number 4. You know it would be super fun to be me for a day and you could NOT pull it off as well as I do. :)
    -My question number 6. You changed the number. My work feels unappreciated.
    -Your question number 11. Way to make me feel stupid... "p
    -Your question number 10. That friend was me. You mentioned me like 3 other times on this post but couldn't write my name for that one? Wow. :P

    And when you tagged "crazy people"....who exactly are you referring to?

    But other than that...yay! You finally did it! :D

    ReplyDelete